The Clearline Way…clearing your lines of sight..
Clearline Service Ltd offers a full programme of analysis, support and training that enables you to live the dream of “clear lines of sight” across your business so you know it’s working properly, your way…
Is any of this familiar?
1 – The future’s a bit fuzzy…
- You think you are clear on where you want your business to go, but not so clear on what needs to be in place to get there.
2 – You’re too busy…
- You get involved in everything because doing it yourself is the only way to make sure anything is done right.
3 – You have to be there…
- You can’t leave your business to run itself because you worry that your staff can’t do without you.
- You’re not comfortable with “compliance”.
- You worry that something related to compliance will catch you unawares.
As good as it gets?
If none of those three apply, we would say your business is pretty close to as good as it gets, because;
- You have clear lines of sight across your business from go to whoa; front to back and side to side.
- Your customers think you are a delight,
- Your staff are clearly on the same page as you,
- You’d be able to show anyone, such as a new customer or investor that:
- Your returns are impressive, and
- You can take time off when you want to.
If it’s not like that, how good would it feel if it was?
And…how good does it feel that help is not far away?
Clearline Services Ltd offers advice and support that enables businesses to operate at their best through clearly defining where they want to go and the systems to match.
Some of this relates to production and service provision but vital admin and support functions such as purchasing, payroll, OSH and training come into the picture too.
It’s all about Rules and Tools… you can’t have one without the other.
The idea is to set things up clearly and simply, to make the skills of your best people accessible to everyone, and hopefully, to develop new skills in your business that will keep you on track over time.
We call it having “clear lines of sight” across the business.
- If you spend more time working IN your business than working ON it.
- or, for example, you rely on the knowledge of individuals in key areas,
- or it feels like your business is running you rather than the other way round.
The Clearline Way could help you get your life back..
4 steps like this...
- We review your current situation, and agree what needs to be improved..
- We work out what systems and processes you need to deal with the issues…
- We facilitate what needs to be done, whilst training your people along the way!
- We review your systems periodically over time because keeping it all going is Really Hard!!
The Clearline Way..
The following is a PDF of a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation that shows The Clearline Way that “appreciates your business in so many ways…”
Please note that the animation that works in Microsoft PowerPoint, does not work in this PDF version.
The Clearline Way (PDF)
Give Ian a call or an email if you’d like some more information..and Ian’s always happy to buy the coffee!